Date: Tmp: 中文版 Easy Web Browsing

What are the insurance requirements for international students during their study in China?

Date:2016-03-31 15:11:00Edit:Bureau of Education of Suzhou


  (1) International students need to apply for accommodation registration for aliens in the local public security bureau within 24 hours after the arrival; (2) They need to have a physical checkup in the hospitals  designated by government to obtain a clean bill of health within one month after the arrival; (3) Apply for a Foreign Experts Certificate from State Foreign Experts Bureau; (4) Apply for an aliens' residence cards from the public security bureau.