Date: Tmp: 中文版 Easy Web Browsing

How do foreign children apply to public schools in Suzhou?

Date:2016-03-31 15:03:00Edit:Bureau of Education of Suzhou


  You need to submit an application to the local Bureau of Education. If you are eligible (having a secure job, a regular income, fixed residence, more than one year Social Security and so on ), consult with the school to make sure they can give degree to your children. And if you would like to abide by the rules (attending political lessons and club activities), you can go to the school after getting the allowance of the local Bureau of Education.